Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
iBanFirst is reinforcing its Risk Department and hiring a Credit Analyst based in either the Munich or Paris office to cover the German market. This is a major opportunity to join a fast-paced, challenging and successful startup. This transversal position is highly strategic in the company’s development.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Risk responsibilities will include:
Ownership of the credit process
- Gathering data on clients
- Performing Financial analysis
- Credit scoring
- Preparing risk applications
- Providing with a risk recommendation
- Presenting to the Head of Risk and the credit committee
- Weekly reporting on products generating credit risk
- Monthly reviews to investors
- Quarterly reviews on the department’s KPIs
Working hand in hand with…
- the sales department to understand our clients’ needs
- the product team to improve client experience
- the marketing team to enhance client acquisition
- 1-2 years’ experience as a credit analyst in a major bank/insurance
- Fluent German & English speaker
- Knowledge on capital market counterparty risk
- Additional experience in a startup environment is appreciated…
Skills to Have
- Rigor, rigor, rigor
- Fluent German mandatory
- Excellent command of Microsoft Suite
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Paris 8