Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
What you will do
You will work with talented developers (backends, frontends, devops), project managers, QAs and UX/UI designers united by their passion for products’ innovation that impact the fintech industry. We are building Ibanfirst’s next-generation products with event-driven microservices and micro-frontends architecture.
We are looking for a hardworking and « team player » frontend developer with hands-on experience in building web applications to join our frontend team based in Paris to speed up our next-generation products development.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, and testing of web applications;
- Expertise in React.js (preferred) or other web frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) is a clear plus;
- Familiarity with Redux and redux-saga;
- Familiarity with web industrialisation (CI/CD, Webpack, nainx, docker…);
- Experience with System Design’s components development approach;
- Experience with unit tests (Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library…);
- Familiarity with automated tests (puppeteer, cypress…) is a plus;
- Familiarity with Rest API and Websocket;
- Familiarity with GIT;
- Experience with mobile application development (React Native, Expo) is a plus;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills;
- Familiarity with agile methodologies;
- Attention to detail for UX/UI design and code quality;
- Good English skills is a requirement.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment
- Remote position