iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
We are looking for a qualified IT HelpDesk Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues for internal users.
As an IT HelpDesk Manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
What you will do
You will manage a team of 3 Helpdesk Officers which are responsible for IT onboard/outboard, IT setup and technical support for all our offices across Europe.
Your mission will be :
- Improve our current tools, processes, and technical documentation,
- Follow-up of KPIs & respect of SLA,
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints,
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis,
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Proven work experience as a Helpdesk Officer/Manager,
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience,
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude,
- Capacity to be a multitasks and hands-on person,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both French and English.
- Microsoft environment (W10, Server, AD, O365),
- CMDB (GLPI),
- WatchGuard, Watchguard Cloud,
- Visioconference system (Logitech),
- Cisco/HP Switch,
- vSphere, vCenter
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events