iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
iBanFirst is reinforcing its Risk Department and is hiring a Credit Analyst. It is a major opportunity to join a fast-paced, challenging and successful startup. This transversal position is highly strategic in the company’s development.
Key responsibilities will include:
Ownership of the credit process
- Gathering data on clients
- Performing Financial analysis
- Credit scoring
- Preparing risk applications
- Providing with a risk recommendation
- Presenting large & complex files to Credit Committee
- Weekly reporting on perimeter
- Monthly reviews to key stakeholders
Working hand in hand with..
- The sales department to understand our clients’ needs
- The product team to improve client experience
- The marketing team to enhance client acquisition
The skills we’re looking for
- Min 1-year experience as a credit analyst in a major bank/insurance company
- Excellent command of Microsoft suite (excel, power point)
- Knowledge on capital market counterparty risk is a plus
- English mandatory, any other European language is a plus
- Programming skills is a plus
- Rigor, rigor, rigor
- Capacity to work in autonomy
- Good communication
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Elodie, Talent Acquisition Manager
✅ Interview with Sergey, Senior Credit Analyst + use case
✅ Interview with Diane, Chief Operations Officer.