iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
iBanFirst is looking for an experienced and talented Content Manager to join our Global Marketing team, overseeing content creation and production as well as content project management.
You will define, produce, and distribute content to drive awareness, generate engagement, and establish us as a trusted source of information and inspiration for our target audiences.
The bigger picture:
Ultimately, you will:
- Elevate our content strategy to become the #1 thought leader when it comes to payments and currency exchange.
- Think like a marketer and act like a journalist by identifying key topics that appeal to our audience of international CEOs and finance professionals of cross-border SMBs.
- Consistently produce high-quality content that resonates with our core audience personas and help us reach our business goals.
- Make sure every stage of the buyer's journey is covered: your ultimate goals are to increase awareness and engagement around iBanFirst's brand & services, in addition to supporting lead generation and conversion.
What you will be doing:
- Research industry trends, client interviews, dig into internal resources and interact with company experts to develop a smart and thorough understanding of our products, our value proposition, our persona’s challenges and interests.
- Strategically craft an editorial content calendar in line with the regional marketing team’s needs and optimize the distribution of assets.
- Identify and collaborate with external resources including customers, partners, and freelancers to create content in a multitude of different formats: from white papers to case studies to website copy, blog articles, or infographics.
- Ensure all content produced is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Working cross-functionally across the marketing team to optimize content for distribution across multiple channels, including Press, organic social, email and paid advertising.
- Partner with our SEO Manager and Acquisition Manager to measure and analyze our content’s performance and continually find opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with our in-house copywriter.
- You have proven experience - at least 5 years - in content marketing, ideally with a focus on financial services, payments, FinTech.
- You're naturally curious and able to quickly grasp complex concepts and translate them into accessible and compelling content.
- You are a hands-on, seasoned writer and a self-starter. You will have to take up a part of the writing yourself.
- You have a keen eye for detail, flawless written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- You are an excellent project manager, able to coordinate different stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery.
- You enjoy working in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and SEO is a huge plus.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Elodie, Talent Acquisition Manager
✅ Interview with Myriam, Head of Brand & Content + use case
✅ Final interview with our Digital Campaign Manager, with a Marketing Manager and with David, our CMO.