Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
The R&D team at iBanFirst provides key features to disrupt the B2B payments and FX solutions market. Our web platform combines a full range of financial products and services with a robust core banking infrastructure.
We are looking for a Tech Lead who can help us developing, maintaining, and pushing our product to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing piece of software!
You will be part of one of the squads composed of a Squad Lead, a Product Manager, a QA Engineer, an UI/UX Designer and several software engineers.
Your missions will be
- Participate in the delivery roadmap in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Responsible to train/mentor and support the team with the Squad Lead.
- Support the members of the Squad in the implementation of solutions.
- Make technical architecture choices.
- Code review.
- Ensure code quality (coding rules, style, comments).
- Ensure fast resolution of support tickets.
- Engineer background with a strong experience in a software development and a good understanding of our technologies.
- You have a proven track record in the architecture, build, delivery, and operations of high volume, real time, fault tolerant, large scale software platforms.
- You are self-motivated, passionate about Tech and Product.
- You like contributing operationally to building things.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
- Java / Spring / jUnit
- Kafka / Kafka Stream / Kafka Connect
- PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB
- Gitlab / SonarQube
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular offsite and internal events