Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
What you will do
- As soon as a client has been introduced to our platform by the Sales Executive team and has made transactions, you are the client’s point of contact;
- You ensure the growth of your portfolio by initiating and executing proactive cross-sell & upsell strategies;
- You build and maintain long-term relationships with clients;
- You have face to face meetings with your clients;
- You work closely with our Customer Success Management team to maximize your clients’ satisfaction;
- You optimize international payments, FX exposure and hedging strategies for clients;
- You analyze companies' currency risk management;
- You raise awareness and support companies on currency issues;
- You help clients to fully understand the features of our platform and to use them;
- You help your clients with their daily needs;
- You collect customer feedback and needs and share them within our organization;
- KPIs: Cross-sell, Upsell, Churn & NPS.
Required Qualities & Knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the FX
- Prior experience in a customer-facing position;
- Good communication skills (spoken and written);
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Team player;
What we offer
You will become part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups of the moment. You form a team with motivated and pleasant colleagues with the common goal of becoming the pioneer in Europe. In addition, you get:
- A competitive salary
- A good bonus based on your development and results achieved
- 25 vacation days
- All the necessities to be able to perform your work as well as possible
- An onboarding and buddy program for a good start
- You are an important part of building a strong brand from an innovative and fast-growing scaleup with great ambitions. You will develop quickly, both on a professional and personal level and internationally and nationally.
Do you have any questions or want to know more about the job or our company? Do not hesitate and please contact Gabriela Adochiti, at firstname.lastname@example.org