Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our FP&A Analyst (Financial Planning & Analysis) position is a new role within our finance team. This position involves working closely with iBanFirst's Head of FP&A by actively participating in the FP&A and Budgeting functions as well as in various operational / strategic projects.
What you will do
You will be the Head of FP&A’s right-hand to enrich and structure planning and analytics.
Your missions will be to:
- Actively participate in the Group Business Plan/Reforecast process, in line with all the Group functions,
- Perform monthly performance and operational expenses review, including variance vs. budget analysis,
- Contribute to the preparation of the quarterly Board of Directors presentation,
- Design and produce specific analysis and dashboards to better understand business trends,
- Help decision-making and come up with a powerful lecture of our data,
- Be part of various operational / strategic projects (including M&A process as part of our international expansion)
Required Qualities & Knowledge
- Excellent analytical mind-set with the ability to collect and structure large sets of data
- Highly motivated, proactive and well-organized individual who can think out of the box and come up with relevant ideas/proposals
- Accurate, reliable and diligent with good self-checking skills
- Flexible/sense of urgency
- Expert in use of Excel and PowerPoint
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Master’s degree from top Business School, or Engineer diploma, with a specialization in Finance
- Strong track record of internships in M&A/financial advisory and/or in a corporate’s Finance department (ideally startup)
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role within a small team which has a strong team spirit
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events