iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
As a technical PM on the Platform tribe (2 squads), you will be part of a squad focused on Partner Relations and report directly to the Platform Tribe Lead. You will work closely with your squad, our partners and our Sales dedicated to indirect partnership. Your manager and tribe lead has been at iBanFirst for 5 years, with a strong business background and knows the platform inside and out.
The Platform tribe you’ll be joining oversees the creation of a unique UX from onboarding to payment and the improvement of iBanFirst’s operational effectiveness through support functions and partners. The two other tribes are Payment and FX:
- Payment: Build and strengthen an international, agile core banking with multi-banking partners architecture (2 squads).
- FX: Strengthen our FX products offering. Make our transactions with Liquidity Providers optimized and monitored. Foolproof hedging risk management (1 squad).
The Platform tribe addresses several personae:
- Direct clients: making Payment and FX experience highly practical from end-to-end.
- Internal operations: guaranteeing efficient and compliance-approved operations through efficient and risk-free technologies.
- Partners (👉where we need you): creating and driving new business lines. But also upgrading our technology and capability to easily connect with third party systems, from cobrand to software and other financial entity.
As a PM, you will be responsible for leading our technological transformation and availability to third parties’ partners. Your role will be to understand the technical requirements to integrate a third-party partner method, or upgrade iBanFirst technology to make it more attractive and scalable. You will also provide recommendations to optimize our internal operations in relation to our partners.
This will also be an opportunity to understand our customers better and create customized journeys for each type (B2B2B or B2B), as well as aligning them to our business objectives regarding indirect go-to-market.
🎯 What you will do
- Conduct discovery on the problems that are worth solving for our partners
- Work with the Engineering and Data teams to shape ideas, narrow down problems and support the development/transformation process of our products
- Own internal communication and the proper integration of products within the company’s vision.
- Constantly create and optimize processes to streamline product development
🔎 What we’re looking for
- 2+ years working as technical Product Manager in a fast-paced environment Experience with technical projects and eagerness to make them as simple and effective as possible.
- Knowledge of the latest connectivity techniques in the FinTech environment and their evolution is a plus (Second Payment Services Directive, Strong Customer Authentication, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to complex problems and present them in a clear, well-structured, and data-driven narrative.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Career development opportunities
- Regular offsite and internal events
- Remote policy
- Swile card for lunch + Alan health insurance
🏁 Interview process
- call with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- call with your Platform Tribe lead and Product Managers from other tribes
- call with a Squad Lead and Tech Lead
- call with our Chief Strategy Officer / CPO