iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be part of the Product Team and report directly to the Platform Tribe Lead. You will work closely with Product Managers. Your manager and tribe lead has been at iBanFirst for 5 years, with a strong business background and knows the platform inside and out.
The Product Team you’ll be joining oversees the development of iBanFirst technology. Product team is composed of:
- The Platform tribe oversees the creation of a unique UX from onboarding to payment and the improvement of iBanFirst’s operational effectiveness through support functions and partners. The two other tribes are Payment and FX (2 squads)FX: Strengthen our FX products offering. Make our transactions with Liquidity Providers optimized and monitored. Foolproof hedging risk management (1 Squad)
- Payments: Build and strengthen an international, agile core banking with multi-banking partners architecture. (2 Squads)
As a Product Business Analyst, you will be accompanying Product Managers in feature delivery and competitive intelligence. Also, you will be working closely to make sure our technology is fitted for every country.
🎯 What you will do
- Conduct discovery on the problems that are worth solving for our partners
- Work with Data teams to understand and construct ROI of initiatives
- Write Functionals specifications and conduct functionals tests
- Ensure our technology is available at the same level in every country (especially open banking services)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
🔎 What we’re looking for
- Bac +4 and looking for an experience in Product Management
- Interest in Fintech environment and of the latest techniques in the Tech environment
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to complex problems and present them in a clear, well-structured, and data-driven narrative
- Fluent in French and English
🏆 What we offer
- A rewarding professional experience within a rising fintech scale-up
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Career development opportunities
- Regular offsite and internal events
- Swile card for lunch