iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners
iBanFirst is accelerating its development and is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to reinforce its Talent Acquisition team. This position can be based in Paris, Rotterdam, Brussels.
You will be in charge of recruiting the best talents for our Business Teams: Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
🎯 What you will do
Manage the Go-to-Market (Sales, CSM, Marketing) requisitions and lead the brief with the hiring managers.
You own the entire hiring process from sourcing to the offer stage:
- Attract & identify the best talents,
- Conduct the first phone screens,
- Create and negotiate offers to close candidates,
- Keep our database up to date,
- Create and fuel talent pools.
- You are involved in cross-cutting HR projects: recruitment events, relationships with universities, employer branding, referral projects, etc.
- You are a key stakeholder in improving our candidate experience.
- You are an iBanFirst ambassador to our candidates.
🔎 What do you bring?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in recruitment.
You bring a solid recruitment experience in a fast-growing start-up/scale-up environment or an agency.
- Master's degree (French candidates: Bac+5).
- Headhunter mindset
- Fluent in English and French any additional language is a strength
- Very good analytical, listening and communication skills
- Rigorous and organized
- Team Player
- Thriving in an international and fast paced environment.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in one of our offices
- Regular offsites and internal events