🚀 To meet the new needs related to the expansion of our activity, we are strengthening our accounting team based in Brussels.
You will directly report and work with Matthias, our Chief Of Accounting.
Join a professional and caring team and evolve in a "fast-growing" and international environment!
🎯 What will you Do ?
- Help building the further internationalization of iBanFirst and support our local teams in the expansion of the financial organization
- Manage junior accountants and interns
- Verify, allocate post and reconcile accounting entries (accounts payable, cash & banks)
- Prepare error-free accounting reports
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and like-for-like reportings
- Prepare reports to our regulators
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Prepare, assist and direct internal and external audits
- Take the lead in the set-up of the consolidation process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with local GAAP principles
🔎 What do you bring ?
- Proven experience as an accounting supervisor or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience with pan-European Consolidation processes
- In-depth understanding of BE GAAP (IFRS, UK GAAP and/or FR GAAP is a plus)
- You are familiar with the MSOffice suite - especially Excel.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- You speak English (Dutch or French will be a plus)
- Aptitude for number and quantitative skills
- You are precise, rigorous and organized;
- You are a real team player.
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Regular offsites and internal events
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Jessica, our Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Matthias (Chief of Accounting) and a member of the finance team
iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment
solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable
international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30
currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund
Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development
🚀Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an
international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation
Join the iBanFirst adventure ! 🚀