iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Why work for us?
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven and results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and help drive iBanFirst’s growth as a leading player in B2B multi-currency payments in France. In this role, you will report directly to the CMO, based in Paris, and work closely with the extended Marketing team as well as France’s Sales team leaders to support iBanFirst’s ambitious growth goals, building awareness, delivering and accelerating pipeline and building a large, loyal and engaged customer base.
🎯 What you will do
As a key member of the growing European Marketing Team, your responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute annual/quarterly marketing plans for the French market, working closely with Sales leadership to align to business priorities and revenue targets and the wider Paris-based marketing team - Brand and Content, Growth, Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Global PR & Communications - to bring them to life.
- Plan and be hands-on about carrying out a wide range of demand generation-focused marketing campaigns and initiatives, leveraging owned, earned and paid channels –social media, paid ads, in-person and online events, email, blog, content syndication, etc.
- Build and coordinate the end-to-end execution of our French Events strategy: webinars, conferences, roundtables, tradeshows, and partner events, etc.
- Actively contribute to the creation of various types of content for demand generation and sales enablement, collaborating closely with the Brand & Content Marketing Team and Product Marketing.
- Scout and partner with industry experts and organizations and B2B influencers for joint marketing initiatives.
- Own, track, analyze and report back on campaign performance and overall marketing initiatives. Identify best-performing tactics and areas of improvement.
- Support, closely align with the French Sales Team, and be their main point of contact for all Marketing related topics.
- Be the lead for regional Customer Marketing from developing case studies and video testimonials to collecting customer reviews, organizing customer events and managing customer email communications.
- Manage the French Marketing budget and local vendor relationships.
🔎 What do you bring?
You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in marketing roles – B2B Saas/Tech or Financial services. You have a Master’s degree or equivalent. Furthermore, you have developed the following skills:
- Well-rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms – LinkedIn more specifically.
- Experience in event management, from planning to execution.
- Experience working as a true partner with Sales to deliver on shared goals.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work across strategic thinking and planning as well as the execution of marketing plans.
- You are structured, know how to set priorities and how to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. You demonstrate a hands-on, get-it-done demeanor with excellent team collaboration skills.
- You are a native French speaker – with top-notch grammar and spelling - and business proficient in English.
- Familiarity with FX markets and experience with Hubspot and/or Salesforce is a big plus.
🏆 What do we offer?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events