iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation
We seek a passionate and highly motivated Senior Product Data Analyst to join our team; you will be part of the Data department under the Head of Data which has close interactions with all teams (Sales, Finance, Engineers, Marketing…). As Senior Product Analyst, you will work in collaboration with Product Team to enhance our Product using analytics and empower business teams.
🎯 What will you Do ?
- Specifications: gather needs in term of reporting and dashboards,
- Analysis & Reporting: create key Dashboards and reports, provide recommendations and insights, perform Ad-hoc and advanced analysis,
- Be the intermediary between Data Engineering Team & Product Team : Manage work & priorities in accordance with Product Roadmap,
- Define a Product Data Roadmap in coordination with the CPO,
- Spread a Data-driven culture among Product Team,
- Actively participate and contribute to Product Team rituals, and act as the Data Team's spokesperson,
- Define Product Analytics best practices (processes, roles & responsibilities, etc.)
- Ensure Data integrity, provide support on created Dashboards and manage Datawarehouse’s architecture.
🔎 What do you bring ?
- Already in a Product Data Analyst position with minimum +4 years of experience,
- Effective analytical and organizational skills,
- Expertise in DataViz tools (Tableau, Metabase) and a SQL language,
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Product Management function,
- Fluent communication with both technical and non-technical users,
- French speaker & Bilingual English.
- Project Management with technical teams,
- Knowledge of FX or strong interest in FinTech,
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team environment
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Elodie, Talent Acquisition Manager
✅ Interview with Fatimata, Head of Data and a member of the Data team
✅ Interview with a Product Manager & our Product Marketing Manager
✅ Interview with a C-Level