iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly-priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation.
iBanFirst is accelerating its development and is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Office Manager in Paris, its largest office.
🎯 What will you Do ?
- Management of the Paris office’s day-to-day life,
- Serve as a point of contact for general enquiries,
- Manage a team member in charge of keeping our offices clean,
- Build relationships with local providers (cleaning company) and manage the contracts,
- Ensure the office is properly stocked (office supplies, coffee, etc.),
- Monitor office budgets,
- Work with the internal communication team and with local HRBP’s on developing events to help with culture and employee engagement,
- Support on various projects: we are currently working on a vast office move project.
🔎 What do you bring?
- You have a first experience in office management or facility management
- You are fluent in English,
- You are proactive, dynamic, flexible,
- You are rigorous,
- You are a true Team player because so are we!
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events