iBanFirst is an international financial services provider offering alternative payment solutions to traditional banking.
Founded in 2013, iBanFirst is a fintech that developed a banking platform to enable international SMEs to carry out fast, secure and fairly priced multi-currency transactions.
Thanks to iBanFirst, finance teams can send and receive payments in more than 30 currencies and benefit from personalized support to cover their foreign exchange exposure.
Since 2016, iBanFirst has raised 46 million euros and in May 2021, the Californian fund Marlin Equity Partners invested €200M to further accelerate the growth and development of iBanFirst.
🚀 Joining iBanFirst is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and evolve quickly in an international company that is at the cutting edge of innovation
You are the first point of contact for customers, supporting them in taking back control of their payment process and giving them insight into the FX market. By taking them into the world of currencies, rates, hedging and how to implement this as efficiently as possible in their business, you help reduce risks and strengthen trust.
In addition to our innovative technology and solutions, our people are vital to our success. Our team has the ambition to help internationally trading companies regain control of their payments by making the market open and transparent. By responding to the wishes and needs of the customer, you know how to translate our products into the best possible solution and use. By providing the customer insight into exchange rates, various currencies and the simplicity of multi-currency payments, you give them the confidence to strengthen further and expand their international presence.
🎯 What will you Do?
- You act as a sparring partner and are able to switch quickly between various tasks and responsibilities.
- You are the point of contact for the customer.
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle; from lead generation and prospecting to closing the deal and onboarding.
- You will build a strong network and extensive knowledge of the FX market, and you will help clients to achieve strategic objectives.
- You will manage client relationships via telephone and all solicitations related to the entire sales process, also managing relationships through the CRM system and ensuring pertinent information is updated in the system.
🔎 What do you bring?
· Affinity with the financial sector and the FX market
· 2-5 years of relevant sales experience
· Bachelor / Master’s in Business or Finance
· Fluent in English
· Good communication skills and business acumen
· Strong analytical skills
You have courage and see it as a challenge to conquer the Italian market with a new service. You are a self-starter who likes to take the initiative and keep challenging yourself to bring out the best in yourself. In addition, you are able to use your analytical insight and experience to further develop our sales strategy and grow together with our sales team.
🏆 What do we offer?
You will become part of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups of the moment. You form a team with motivated and pleasant colleagues with the common goal of becoming the pioneer in Europe. In addition, you get:
- A good bonus based on your own development and results achieved
- All the necessities to be able to perform your work as well as possible
- An onboarding and buddy program for a good start
- Have the unique opportunity to be one of the first employees to build the Italian market
You are an important part of building a strong brand from an innovative and fast-growing scaleup with great ambitions. You will develop quickly, both professionally and personally, internationally and nationally.