iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
🚀 To meet the new needs related to the expansion of our company, we are looking for a qualified IT Help Desk to join our team.
As a IT Helpdesk Officer, you will be responsible for the technical support of all our intern customers (13 offices across Europe). You will provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
🎯 What will you do ?
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints,
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis,
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement,
- Update the technical documentation related to your scope.
🔎 What do you bring ?
- A Proven work experience as a Helpdesk Officer (internship included),
- A solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience,
- A customer-service oriented personality with a problem-solving attitude,
- An great ability to evolve in multitasks environment,
- An excellent written and verbal communications skills in both French and English.
Our technical environment
- Microsoft environment (W10, Server, O365, Azure),
- Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu),
- Cisco/HP Switch,
- VMWare ESXi, vSphere,
🏆 What do we offer ?
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising Fintech
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
- Attractive package, depending on profile
Our recruitment process :
✅ Interview with Jessica, our Talent Acquisition Specialist
✅ Interview with Quentin, our IT Manager
✅ Meet the whole Helpdesk Team !
Join the iBanFirst adventure ! 🚀