Fair, Focused, Forward
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013 by former bank executives and entrepreneurs, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium, with operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Your mission will be key in our customers journeys. First, you will be helping our soon to be users, getting registered. Then you will help them setting-up and personalizing their application before training them within the app. As the team has just been created, most of the missions are yet to be defined!
What you will do
- Manage customers onboarding on iBanFirst,
- Establish, maintain, and enhance long-term relationships between iBanFirst and its customers,
- Using soft skills to provide superior service to our customers,
- Develop product and general knowledge of iBanFirst in order to provide clear solutions or answers to our clients’ enquiries.
- Customer-oriented, with a good communication,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Attention to details,
- Fluent in French and English,
- Team player.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising scale-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in our office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events