iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
What you will do
- As soon as a client has been introduced to our platform by the Sales Executive team and has made transactions, you are the client’s point of contact;
- You ensure the growth of your portfolio by initiating and executing proactive cross sell & up sell strategies;
- You build and maintain long-term relationships with clients;
- You have meetings in face to face with your clients;
- You work closely with our Customer Success Management team in order to maximize your clients’ satisfaction;
- You optimize international payments, FX exposure and hedging strategies for clients;
- You analyze companies' currency risk management;
- You raise awareness and support companies on currency issues;
- You help clients to fully understand features of our platform and to use them;
- You help your clients with their daily needs;
- You collect customer feedback and needs and share within our organization;
- KPIs: Cross sell, Up sell, Churn & NPS.
Required Qualities & Knowledge
- Very good knowledge on the FX
- Prior experience on a customer facing position;
- Good communication skills (spoken and written);
- Attention to details;
- Fluent in French, English would be a plus;
- Team player.
What we offer
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A key role and a unique opportunity to shape the future of iBanFirst
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Paris 8
- Regular offsite and internal events
- Attractive package, depending on profile